Regularization of Contract Employee Under Regularization Service Act 2019 Multan.
Regularization of Contract Employee Under Regularization Service Act 2019 Multan
In exercise of the powers conferred under Section 3(2) to the Punjab Regularization of Service Act, 2018 read with Section 4(3) and Section 6(1)(b) of the Act ibid, read with the Punjab Regularization of Service (Amendment) Ordinance 2019 Section 2 and 3 the services of Mr. Khurram Zia s/o Zia-ul-Haq, Balder (BS-01)who was appointed as Balder (BS-01) on contract basis vide Order No.456/Estt. Dated:04,08.2016 against the Open Merit presently working under the Office of Assistant Director Agriculture (Ext) Mandi Bahauddin hereby regularized with immediate effect.
Regularization of services of the official shall be subject to the following terms and conditions:
- His service rendered as a contract employee shall not be counted for pensioner benefits or for any other purpose whatsoever.
- He shall be placed at the bottom of the seniority list of the cadre and shall rank junior to other regular civil servants in the same cadre.
- On regularization he shall be allowed initial stage of respective pay scale and the already increments earned by him during the contract appointment shall be converted into personal allowance but no other privilege allowed to a contract employee shall be admissible as per Section 9 of the Punjab Regularization of Service Act. 2018.
- He shall cease to be governed by the Contracts Appointment Policy, 2004 (amended) and the terms and conditions of the contract and shall be regulated under the Punjab Civil Servants Act, 197-4 and rules framed there under and instructions / orders issued by the Punjab Government from time to time.
- He is a citizen of Pakistan and domiciled in Punjab.
- He possesses the qualification. age and experience etc as prescribed in the relevant service rules of the post at the time of initial contract..
- His appointment is subject to verification of Character and antecedents to the Satisfaction of the Appointing Authority and Documents shall be verified by the Department Authorities. If it is not already done. If any false information is found to have furnished by the official in the process o verification his services shall be liable to be terminated.
- His appointment is subject to the condition that he is not married to a foreign national and he will have to Submit an affidavit to this effect within one month of the order.
- He will remain on probation in terms of section of the Punjab Civil Servants Act. 1971 and Rule 7 of the Punjab Civil Servants (Appointment and Conditions of Service) Rules, 1974.