Office memorandum issued by the General Manger (HR) PEPCO regarding GRANT OF ONE MONTHS RUNNING BASIC PAY AS BONUS TO EMPLOYEES WORKING IN PEPCO.
REF: Decision of BOD PEPCO in agenda item No. 12 in the 68th meeting held on on 06-04-2018.
- Board of Directors PEPCO has been pleased to grant one month basic pay as bonus to all employees working in PEPCO as per list presented in BOD and disbursed with salary of May 2018 subject to fulfillment of the following criteria:-
- All employees working in PEPCO (regular/contract) and employees of other departments rendering services for PEPCO assignments in addition to their own duties.
- One month pay to all daily wages employees commensurate to their corresponding pay scale (to be calculated on basis of working days of previous month).
- The employees on extraordinary leave would not be eligible.
- Those employees who have been penalized under “Major Penalty” and found involved in financial embezzlement are not eligible, however, they may be granted said honorarium, if they are latterly exonerated from charges.
- The employees who remained under suspension for more than six months are not entitled. In case suspension remains less than six months (in bonus year )and the employee exonerated of the charges such employees will be entitled for bonus.