Notification of Revision of Rental Ceiling for Hiring of Residential Accommodation NTDC
National Transmission & Despatch Company Limited has issued Notification on 16-07-2018 in connection with Revision of Rental Ceiling for Hiring of Residential Accommodation NTDC.
- The Board of Directors NTDC through Resolution by Circulation No, 352(f) has approved the adoption of Ministry of Housing and Works Office Memorandum No.F.4(8)/92-Policy dated 25.06.2018 to enhance the following rates of rental ceiling for hiring of residential accommodation for NTDC employees at Islamabad, Rawalpindi, Karachi, Lahore, Quetta and Peshawar with effect from 01.07.2018.
- Case of houses hired on Self-hiring basis: In such a case, the existing rent of the house may be increased upto the revised rental ceiling of the allottee/ occupant or the rental assessment of the house whichever is less.
- The above rental ceilings may also be applied, mutatis-mutandis, in cases of requisitioned house otherwise qualifying for increases in rent/ compensation in accordance with the relevant rules / instructions.
- In all the case of hired houses except in cases where additions / alterations have been made with the prior permissible of the competent authority, the benefit of revised rental ceilings will be permissible only on the expiry of the current lease agreement.
- The existing instructions issued on the subject from time to time will remain in force with the above modifications.