Government of Sindh, School Education & Literacy Department issued a Notification bearing No.SO(G-III)/-SE&L/R.R/3-1000/19 dated 19-03-2019 regarding Recruitment Rules of All Teaching & Non Teaching Cadres of Sindh.
Recruitment Rules of All Teaching & Non Teaching Cadres of Sindh
SO(G-III)/-SE&L/R.R/3-1000/19:- A committee with the following composition is hereby constituted to re-visit and consolidate the recruitment rules of all the teaching and non teaching cadres including management cadre of School Education & Literacy Department, Govt. of Sindh as per the Terms of Reference given hereunder:-
- To review the academic qualification for various posts. The underlying principal would be to attract the best available talent in various field, and not to be restrictive on pedagogy especially in Science and Mathematics at that could be imparted through mandatory Induction Training” which would should be made compulsory for all initial appointments. However, certain incentive of additional marks may be given to those candidates who possess Bed, Med or DAE qualification in addition to the prescribed qualification.
- To create career progression prospects for all the posts in the respective cadre on qualification basis.
- To address the issue of Block Posts’ in various cadres and align these with the nearest post for the purpose of career advancement.
- To assign incremental nomenclature to various posts from lower to higher grade. An examples would be junior Computer Teacher (BS-15) Computer Teacher (BS-17) Senior Computer Teacher (BS-18).
- To assign the same nomenclature to various like posts where ever such discrepancy is seen in the budget book.