Transfer Posting Policy 201913th September 2019
Government of the Punjab, School Education Department has issued Notification dated 11-09-2019 regarding Transfer Posting Policy 2019-Amendment in Transfer Policy 2013.
Transfer Posting Policy 2019-Amendment in Transfer Policy 2013
(i) Ban will remain relaxed on transfer /postings from 1st June to 31st July every year.
(ii) Online Applications
- Transfer Posting in School Education Department will only be made through online applications during lifting of ban on transfer posting. Moreover, transfer / posting against categories of widows, divorced, disabled, wedlock policy and mutual, which are exempted from ban, will also be made through online transfer / posting during the year.
- Teachers / Educators will apply online for transfer posting through their login password on E-Transfer System. In this regard, they will also attach relevant documents with their online application. The concerned Transferring Authority will get verification of the documents from concerned issuing authority.
- Tentative ranking lists, objections and final lists will be displayed on E-Transfer portal of School education Department Punjab.
- Teachers / Educators can raise objections against his /her own ranking or other Teachers / Educators ranking.
- Teachers Educators will reply to the objections at E-Transfer portal and will also attach documentary proofs with their reply.
- E-Transfer System will generate QR codes orders of successful candidates.
(iii) Criteria for Transfer / Posting of Teachers
(iv) Criteria for Transfer / Posting Administrative Officers
(v) The department will only allow Computer teacher transfer against vacant post of teacher subject to the following conditions:
a- A computer lab is available in the requested school.
b- Minimum 60 students (Science / Arts) are enrolled in 9th & 10th class in the requested school.
Further details are available at the copy of the Notification of Amendment in Transfer Policy 2013 (Transfer Policy 2019).