TIME SCALE PROMOTION NOTIFICATION PUNJAB BS-1 TO 4
Government Of The Punjab Finance Department Issued A Notification Regarding Time Scale Promotion To The Employees Of Bs-1 To Bs-4 No. Fd.Pc.39-14/77 (Pt.Iv) (Apca) 2008 (Provl) (214/16) Dated 21-06-2017
I am directed to state that in supersession of this Department’s Notification No. .PC.39-14/77(Pt.IV) (APCA) 2008 dated 17-06-2014, Governor of the Punjab has been pleased to decide that employees in BS-1 to BS-4 may be allowed up-gradation to into next pay scales, four time in whole service, instead of two times, on satisfactory completion of 8, 16, 24 and 30 years service from the date of regular appointment.
- However, the aforesaid structure would be implemented after fulfillment of following conditions which would also be reflected in the existing service rules through amendment in the Respective Service Rules in the prescribed manners.
- i) Recruitment of employees in B-1 to BS-4 should be made in a transparent manner after due process.
- ii) There should be a proper mechanism to assess job
iii) Drivers should be skilled, have experience, certification in or before service. They must be required to pass periodic mandatory tests to ensure safety and security of vehicles and passengers.
- Refresher courses should be conducted periodically for employees in BS-1 to BS-4.
- Gardeners (Malis) and Cooks may be got trained from institutions like PHA and College to Tourism and Hotel Management respectively
- Administrative Department should look into upgrading of skills through methods and modes of their employees in BS-1 to BS-4.
- Those who have already availed one step w.e.f. 01-07-2007 in pursuance of Para 2 of this Department’s Notification No.FD.PC.32-7/2007 dated 10-09-2007and second step w.e.f. 01-07-2014 in terms of this Department’s Notification FD.PC.39-14/77(Pt.IV) (APCA) 2008 dated 17-06-2014 would get remaining benefits as per new formula referred to above with immediate effect.